ZAMCOM Launches Degree Programmes
Mulungushi University under its School of Business Studies has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with The Zambia Institute of Mass Communication to partner in the provision of Degree Programmes for the 2019/2020 academic year for both full-time and evening sessions in the following disciplines;
- Bachelor of Communication in Public Relations
- Bachelor of Communication in Journalism
The first intake is planned to commence on 6th August, 2019
ENTRY LEVELS AND REQUIREMENTS
- FIRST YEAR (Undergraduate)
- Five (5) credits or better including English language at O’level, GCE or Cambridge.
- Diploma holders will be exempted from 1st and 2nd
COMMENCEMENT DATE: 6th August, 2019 for 1st, 2nd and 3rd years.
PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATES ARE URGED TO APPLY ONLINE BY VISITING THIS LINK